Well, I had a really good picture/video moment with the two little ones the other evening. However, I was too worried about what was going on, to think about catching the moment until it was too late. We were all in the living room except for Rachel and John. All of a sudden, all I hear is crying (like the hurt kind) and it was both of them. I go back to the playroom and they are both sitting on the floor facing each other within arms reach and just crying hysterically. Both of their mouths are open, tears running down their faces. I take turns hugging them while trying to get Rachel to tell me what is wrong. It seems, that John hit her with or threw a soft chunky car at her and hit her in the chest and he got his fingers shut in the play kitchen refrigerator door. Not sure what order this happened in or if that is the exact story, but within a few minutes and some hugs and holding, they were both better and ready to play some more. There was no blood or bruises so that is always a good thing!
Well here are a couple of pics from the summer to try and get me up to August! Ha!
Uncle Owen seeing what it will be like to have 12 kids. Watch out Dugger family!
Max having a visit with Great Grandma at the family gathering. I just thought this picture was really cute.
Rachel and John in the bouncy house in Stillwater.





2 comments:
Loved all of the pictures! Marta
Loved the pictures!!
Post a Comment