First though, a funny from Rachel. Jim is planting a garden this year. So he has been very busy working outside and making little garden plots. Well since our soil is mostly clay, he has been having to dig and dig and break up roots and such to try and get the soil ready. Yesterday while he was doing this, Rachel was outside and she says "Daddy, I like your mud." So anyway, tonight he will be working with his "mud" !!
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Easter 2010
Well, I know yesterday in the posting, I said I was going to put April on but this is just Easter. There are just soooooo many pictures to choose from. So anyway, I will add other April stuff in a day or so probably and this time I am really going to try and keep up. Ha!
First though, a funny from Rachel. Jim is planting a garden this year. So he has been very busy working outside and making little garden plots. Well since our soil is mostly clay, he has been having to dig and dig and break up roots and such to try and get the soil ready. Yesterday while he was doing this, Rachel was outside and she says "Daddy, I like your mud." So anyway, tonight he will be working with his "mud" !!
John thinking "would you just pick me up already and stop taking pictures of me in this outfit"
John and Aunt Janine at Grandma Evelyns
Emily and Rachel getting ready to look for eggs.
Mom getting help opening her birthday present.
Sarah and her Easter basket (she was at her mom's this year on Easter Day.)
Enjoying the Oklahoma wind after church.
John playing with the Easter grass before he decided to try and eat it.
Coloring Easter eggs at Auntie Em's.
Finding more eggs.
John's first Easter egg hunt!
Rachel enjoying her chocolate.
So I was a bad parent and didn't get John to the mall to get his First Easter Bunny pics. So this Easter Bunny was hanging out in front of the restaurant on South Avenue for pictures.
First though, a funny from Rachel. Jim is planting a garden this year. So he has been very busy working outside and making little garden plots. Well since our soil is mostly clay, he has been having to dig and dig and break up roots and such to try and get the soil ready. Yesterday while he was doing this, Rachel was outside and she says "Daddy, I like your mud." So anyway, tonight he will be working with his "mud" !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment