John taking a bath. He doesn't seem to mind too much except when I accidentally get his face in the water. I try not to do it too much!
She also enjoys playing with John whenever he is in these and she will turn his music on for him or the vibrations.
Well a couple of weeks ago, John was in his swing and I was in kitchen and Rachel was running around. Before too long, Rachel comes running in the kitchen saying "Baby John fall down, swing". So I look around the corner and baby John is laying on the floor right at the bottom of the swing. Now mind you, this swing only sits like maybe 4 inches off the ground. I guess Rachel had gone to say hello to him and she put her knees on the bottom of the swing where his feet were and he just kind of slid out on his side. He never did cry or anything. I have now learned my lesson to always buckle him in the swing even if only for a few minutes and if I am just around the corner!
No comments:
Post a Comment