Well over this past weekend, we moved Rachel's bed to Sarah's room so we could set up the crib for the new baby. Rachel has actually been doing pretty well in there. She has slept all night long for 3 nights in a row now! Yay!!!! Hopefully she won't give her big sister too much grief!
I also attached some misc pictures and a video! I have noticed that all of our pictures seem to be of Rachel. Yes we do have 2 other children still! Ha! I will try to get some good pictures of them over Easter weekend and add them next week.

Rachel waking up. We do keep the door closed at night still!

Rachel on slide at Duck Pond Park in Ponca in Feb.

Rachel laying down and rolling around with her baby! Jim does this thing with Rachel where they lay on floor and roll and Rachel loves it, so now she does it with her babies.

When we had the snow/slush, Rachel decided to write with markers. She really enjoyed it but has a little trouble with the lids. Sometimes, she even has trouble staying on the paper(see below).

What? There is marker on my chin? I looked over and she had put one of the markers on her chin and I guess she liked the way it felt so drew a little bit. She didn't do it again after I said no though so that is good! Washable markers are great!!! It was all off in time for church that evening.
Rachel likes her various riding toys. She gets on this one and will say "rock, rock" as she goes crazy on it! This time she had her MP3 player in the background playing classical music.
No comments:
Post a Comment